DRCC believes it is important to provide individuals with a wide array of opportunities at home and in the community. Individuals receive staff support to participate in the activities they enjoy and are also encouraged to broaden their horizons by trying new activities.
Thank you for expressing interest regarding employment with DRCC.
You are welcome to submit an application and we will keep it on file for three months.
- The hourly wage for our entry-level position (Program Assistant) is $12.00
- Our services are provided in a variety of settings including: group residential living, apartment settings, and in-home family support that provides support to families with children and adults who reside with family or on their own.
- Work hours vary based upon the needs of the program. Hours may include overnights that may be up and awake or sleeping . This again is based upon the needs of the program.
- Most entry-level positions are part time and involve evening and weekend hours. There are also opportunities to pick up additional hours to cover for staff that are sick or on vacation.
- Each of DRCC’s programs has a Program Director who manages all aspects of the services provided. This individual reviews applications, interviews prospective applicants, and hires. Your completed application will be kept on file at our main office. As positions become available the Program Director will contact applicants for an interview.
- Once an individual is hired for employment they will participate in a New Employee Training Program that includes: a two day training session covering procedures, program rules and our philosophy; CPR; Medication Administration Training; and training at the program that focuses on the clients and specific procedures within that setting.
Current job openings are listed here
If you should have any additional questions about DRCC please feel free to ask! You
may contact Michelle Hooey at the main office (722-8180 ext. 101).